Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every two to three weeks and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: around December 17, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Don't try this at home! Russian daredevil handstands on tall #Moscow building to get #selfie, @DailyMailUK… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 13 hours ago
- Are you an "anywhere" or a "somewhere"? “Anywhere” people, about 25% of the population, tend to be educated & mobil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 16 hours ago
- And now for some displaced southern French culture! The island of #Martinique is a thriving French hot spot in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 1 day ago
We talk about:
- 354,329 hits