Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every two to three weeks and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: around December 17, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- And now for some displaced southern French culture! The island of #Martinique is a thriving French hot spot in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 1 hour ago
- More than any single group, European #expats living in the US wrote to @GuardianUS about their "mother loads," expr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 6 hours ago
- Despite writing fiction & publishing her own books for 5 yrs, global creative Frankie Thompson (@asthebirdflies) st… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 11 hours ago
We talk about:
- 354,272 hits