Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- What was an Irish-born man doing as a Buddhist monk, in Rangoon, challenging imperial power? Irish sociologist Lawr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 4 hours ago
- In *The Picture Bride*, by Lee Geum-yi, 3 young women sail to Hawai’i in 1918 to marry men they’ve never met; their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 9 hours ago
- RT @FranceintheUK: Such is the friendship between 🇬🇧 and 🇫🇷, we've only been able to count 7⃣ French actors playing James Bond villains ...…..... 14 hours ago
We talk about:Acquired tastes Alice in Wonderland ATCK Australia China Crosscultural marriage Europe Expat novelists Fiction Writers France Gothic tales It's Fiction! It's Food! Japan London Memoir | Travel | Food Writers Pot Luck Strange sightings TCK Third Culture Kid Travel yarn UK USA What a Displaced World Writers we love
- 422,886 hits