Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- While the annual holiday of Midsummer typically brings to mind flower crowns and smorgasbords of perfectly-arranged… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 hour ago
- Geetanjali Shree has become the first Hindi writer to win the International Booker prize, w/ *Tomb of Sand*, a stor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 12 hours ago
- India-born, US-raised international creative @alkajoshi talks to @lithub about the surprise of becoming a debut nov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 17 hours ago
We talk about:Acquired tastes Alice in Wonderland ATCK Australia China Crosscultural marriage Europe Expat novelists Fiction Writers France Gothic tales It's Fiction! It's Food! Japan London Memoir | Travel | Food Writers Pot Luck Strange sightings TCK Third Culture Kid Travel yarn UK USA What a Displaced World Writers we love
- 419,853 hits