Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: June 4, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “Reactions to my East-meets-West marriage in Pakistan were interesting.” Mariam Navaid Ottimofiore… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 2 hours ago
- Can the #TCK story be told with belly laughs? @chrisosh in int/v w @DouniaB_TCK buff.ly/2r9roBD #ExpatLife https://t.co/b7X72QPTIx..... 3 hours ago
- He left behind his Wall St career to move to #Rome; what has @SeanPFinelli been doing since? @TravelEditor… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 7 hours ago
We talk about:
- 337,016 hits