Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Former teen superstar @MollyRingwald talks to @jaydubargh of @Refinery29 about relocating to & ultimately coming of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 32 minutes ago
- For creative cookery that knows no geographic bounds, @bbcgoodfood wins every time, their reinvented #chilli con ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 11 hours ago
- "That is one thing that I find hilarious, the salads have half a bottle of dressing." - one of many culture shocks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 16 hours ago
We talk about:
- 383,003 hits