Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- American Wendy Justice retired to #Vietnam 9+ years ago and, while there are drawbacks such as the humid climate &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 49 minutes ago
- Novelists are being attacked for telling stories about experiences that aren’t their own. But isn’t that the point… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
- RT @BBCWomansHour Belgian food writer @RegulaYsewijn talks about her love affair with British baking and celebrates… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 7 hours ago
We talk about:
- 388,782 hits