Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Author of the MADAME CHIC series @JL_Scott shares tips on how to make your home look more chic, now that March has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 3 hours ago
- RT @Frommers An immersive and socially-distanced #VanGogh sound-and-light show is coming to a major city near you.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 4 hours ago
- Asked to name the dishes that best represent them, Londoners chose fish and chips, Hong Kong residents picked dim s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 401,823 hits