Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Join #Sweden-based #London girl Niki Brantmark of @myscandihome in a virtual tour of a summer cottage in the pictur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 3 hours ago
- Weird and wonderful! #Moscow's Kuklachev Cat Theatre boasts a cast of over 200 cats spanning 38 breeds that play th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 7 hours ago
- “Going to a restaurant felt like sheer luxury”: London- & Athens-based Greeklish author @Anastasia_Miari on her exp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 13 hours ago
We talk about:
- 390,264 hits