Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every month and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: around February 7, 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Do you have a hotel pet peeve? @RickSteves does: too many pillows! [video] buff.ly/2GKj14w #Travel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 16 hours ago
- “Don’t come to Cambodia looking for your pedas fix. You won’t find spicy nasi goreng here”: #EFL teacher Daniel Pag… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 21 hours ago
- The Good Life France Magazine Spring 2018 (@lifefrance) is out & includes article on #ExpatLife by Brit Joanna Legg… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 1 day ago
We talk about:
- 358,104 hits