Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every month and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: around February 7, 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Can you guess the busiest airline routes in the world, domestic & international? Bravo summarizes findings of lates… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 4 hours ago
- 7 songs mixing French lyrics with reggaeton- and Latino-inspired beats, created by musicians who hv no qualms about… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 9 hours ago
- Hygge gets the heave-ho as displaced types such as Niki Brantmark, an English design blogger married to Swede, & Lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 14 hours ago
We talk about:
- 357,981 hits