Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Time to enjoy American singer Kate Covington (aka Erutan aka katethegreat19) performing Jabberwocky- lyrics by Lewi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 hour ago
- Hmm, does someone who has been an #expat and a #repat have a special handle on #COVID19 psychology? "Just as in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 4 hours ago
- IT'S FOOD! One of the few distractions left! Portuguese food may have been overshadowed by the culinary traditions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 15 hours ago
We talk about:
- 388,632 hits