Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “No matter what time of year it is as you walk around the city you will see tulips,” says Brit #expat in #Amsterdam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 7 hours ago
- The rural version of la dolce vita! @Airbnb is offering 4 individuals chance to spend 3 mos living as a local in It… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 12 hours ago
- “The U.S. dollar rules right now, so as long as that holds, the world is on sale for Americans, not quite as cheap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 17 hours ago
We talk about:
- 373,626 hits