Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @WHhistoryPres: Tonight is Burns Night, honoring the birthday of famed Scottish poet Robert Burns. In today's #WhiteHouseHistoryWeekly,…..... 31 minutes ago
- For 50 years, glass artist Josh Simpson has been hiding his marble-sized “miniature planets” around the world for s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 hour ago
- Changing it up from her usual posts about female solo travel & how to travel solo over 50, Michela Fantinel of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 414,682 hits