Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: August 20, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- 6 of the best poems celebrating holiday times w/ family, @InterestingLit buff.ly/2vfv9Dl #innerpeace https://t.co/ETQs9zLvvn..... 3 hours ago
- Is the #DominicanRepublic ready for the Korean answer to #JamieOliver? thedisplacednation.com/2017/08/20/the… https://t.co/wNYSmyVKzG #expat #foodie..... 6 hours ago
- “The show idea is our fantasies about #Japan: what is a geisha, a samurai”: Argentinian Diqui James… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 344,350 hits