Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “I've always loved traveling alone and I did actually hitchhike in New Zealand”: @_catherinelacey, in her debut nov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
- In honor of #WorldPhotographyDay, 50 images that depict love and pain—as well as bravery and resilience—across the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 10 hours ago
- What exactly makes an Irish pub an Irish pub? Out of his architecture studies, Mel McNally developed an internation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 15 hours ago
We talk about:
- 381,730 hits