Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every two to three weeks and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: October 15, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- "I learned French in my 50s," writes Provence-based American #expat author @keith_vansickle; but how did he do it?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 1 hour ago
- RT @GoAbroad: The limits of my language mean the limits of my world. ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein..... 3 hours ago
- How many books and what kinds to pack for a vacation? Advice from @OffTheShelf buff.ly/2xT8ZrH #Travel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 348,957 hits