Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: October 9)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Brit novelist @VicHislop's “visceral sense of belonging” in #Greece comes out in latest book, "Cartes Postales":… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…..... 49 minutes ago
- African American English teacher shares experience of working in #Korea w/ @TheAtlantic: buff.ly/2dGveM0… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…..... 3 hours ago
- What is it like to go to the edge of space? @seeker's 360 video buff.ly/2dr4ikn #OutofThisDisplacedWorld..... 14 hours ago
We talk about:
- 315,209 hits