Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
Our latest tweets
- Taking advantage of a rare opportunity to visit Shikoku—the smallest of Japan’s 4 main islands—@AndrewKirell discov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 9 hours ago
- Does #Disneyland have good food? It’s all ice cream, popcorn & burgers, right? Apparently not. From Dole whips (pin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 14 hours ago
- London-born, Venice-raised (she now divides her time between the 2) @SkyeMcAlpine embraces the advent of spring fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 19 hours ago
We talk about:Acquired tastes Alice in Wonderland ATCK Australia China Crosscultural marriage Europe Expat novelists Fiction Writers France Gothic tales It's Fiction! It's Food! Japan London Memoir | Travel | Food Writers Pot Luck Strange sightings TCK Third Culture Kid Travel yarn UK USA What a Displaced World Writers we love
- 430,622 hits