Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every month and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: around February 7, 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Up to half of all English words were originally French! Thus you may be speaking French w/out knowing it, says part… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 1 hour ago
- “Will my daughter grow to feel like an alien.., adrift in the world w no place like home? Or will her unconventiona… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 6 hours ago
- Clare Flynn (@clarefly)'s new novel of displacement, "The Alien Corn," reviewed by @portybelle (she was featured i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 11 hours ago
We talk about:
- 356,260 hits