Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: October 23)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- The Hotel Windsor in Melbourne has distilled 130 years of serving #afternoontea into single "etiquette" book:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…..... 1 hour ago
- IT'S FOOD - S...l...o...w food, w/c matches the lifestyle of people in #Macedonia, @voguemagazine… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…..... 6 hours ago
- What's 1st tool you need in #cultureshock toolbox? @marilyngard talks to @HERybol: buff.ly/2dJHie9 https://t.co/5kPxgq5KO9..... 11 hours ago
We talk about:
- 317,459 hits