Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “"As pristine as it looks, even a remote place like this is impacted by harmful human activities,” says actor Mario… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 7 hours ago
- "One might be forever happy in India." In *She-Merchants, Buccaneers & Gentlewomen*, #NewZealand-born England-based… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 12 hours ago
- IT'S FOOD! Balkan Food! The #Croatia-based Australians who blog at @chaseTHEdonkey list 17 dishes you ought to try… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 17 hours ago
We talk about:
- 387,123 hits