Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: April 23, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- "Avoir du chien": does this style term apply only to French women? @WhoWhatWear buff.ly/2oBXhBT #fashion https://t.co/DJixRG08vQ..... 3 hours ago
- Writers' workshops have no space for displaced writers-immigrants, refugees, women @viet_t_nguyen via @nytopinion… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 8 hours ago
- Author of new #travel memoir "How to Be Married" @jopiazza went w hubby to #Denmark to learn how to implement… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 13 hours ago
We talk about:
- 334,566 hits