Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “If I put my hands on my hips Afghan women would say, 'That’s very rude. It’s a sign that you’re demanding somethin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 3 hours ago
- Halloween in #Italy is a fairly new concept, having only recently been imported from the U.S., & is still strugglin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 8 hours ago
- It may not have the lofty peaks of the Alps or the epic treks of the United States, but the UK is—in its own humble… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 11 hours ago
We talk about:
- 411,096 hits