Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Toronto native Janice Chung of @Jansfrance has travelled to #France 34 times—and keeps going back! What can we borr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 2 hours ago
- "We need some of the world's greatest brains and minds fixed on trying to repair this planet": In a @BBCNews interv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
- Burmese nationals in Japan, in response to the protests in #Myanmar in opposition to the February coup d’état, open… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 16 hours ago
We talk about:
- 410,709 hits