Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Out of this displaced world! Every August, the night sky grows even more wondrous when the Perseid meteor shower ta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 8 hours ago
- “For my 3rd novel, *The Wolves of Leninsky Prospekt*, I wanted to write something different in terms of genre, time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 13 hours ago
- RT @ExpatChild “You can never understand one language until you understand at least two.” ~ Geoffrey Willans #motivationmonday..... 14 hours ago
We talk about:
- 407,966 hits