Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @NatGeo Indonesians think that rhinos are brave animals, and we have a saying “rhino face” to describe people w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 9 minutes ago
- Even (especially?) in #pandemic times, can we still find places to witness bursts of color this autumn?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 3 hours ago
- RT @ChrisInParis Figs are plentiful so made my favorite seasonal cake. Uses chestnut flour so it's dense and full o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
We talk about:
- 394,603 hits