Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: December 4)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
- 7 extraordinary women travelers with a passion to save souls
- LOCATION, LOCUTION: In trio of memoirs, Marjory McGinn celebrates life inside the heart of Greece at height of economic crisis
- LOCATION, LOCUTION: Novelist Dinah Jefferies melds themes of displacement and loss with the seductive beauty of the East
Follow us on Twitter
- “For all four of my books the location came first...”: Novelist @DinahJefferies talks craft: buff.ly/2gUaCOG https://t.co/zU8u4YsXn2..... 3 hours ago
- What happens when a Finnish #expat & veteran educator takes a job teaching in America's public schools?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 4 hours ago
- Novelist @DinahJefferies melds themes of displacement & loss w/ beauty of the East: thedisplacednation.com/2016/12/03/loc… https://t.co/ZxvlnIhiUy #TCK..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 320,979 hits