Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every Sunday (NOTE: next issue on June 5!) and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW.
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “Once you go Mex, you can never go Ex” - #travel addict Trish Velarmino (@psimonmyway): buff.ly/1RH012T https://t.co/bH03DMrotp..... 3 hours ago
- Brit mum-of-five & #expat @GillPlusFive elected to celebrate #MothersDay like French mum but then changed her mind: buff.ly/1U8bzOw..... 8 hours ago
- DON'T MISS: American poet Robert Peake's poem about #London, from a displaced perspective: thedisplacednation.com/2016/05/25/upo… https://t.co/c00jHF13R8..... 10 hours ago
We talk about:
- 302,998 hits