Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every month and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: around February 7, 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- When struggling to speak a foreign language, remember one thing: even native speakers make mistakes! That should ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 2 hours ago
- So many displaced foods! Fortune Cookies, while created in America, originate from Japanese crackers, and Pho is ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 6 hours ago
- “My son has blossomed into a French-speaking petit garçon. Nothing makes me happier than watching him grab a baguet… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 21 hours ago
We talk about:
- 356,428 hits