Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday (summer schedule) and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: August 27)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- 10 books that tell tales of #expatlife in foreign lands, @jobbatical: buff.ly/2bief2Z https://t.co/YhWOPkEg2P..... 46 minutes ago
- German & English agree on meaning of red - but green, blue? Another story! @WantedAdventure buff.ly/2bf4hiJ https://t.co/kcrihePdXc..... 5 hours ago
- RT @fatgreekodyssey: LOCATION, LOCUTION: In trio of memoirs, Marjory McGinn celebrates life inside heart of Greece thedisplacednation.com/2016/08/19/loc…..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 311,666 hits