Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every Sunday (NOTE: next issue on June 5!) and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW.
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- "The prevalence of smoking really challenges me about living in Thailand" - @WanderlandAlex: buff.ly/1UhajeG #expatproblems..... 3 hours ago
- Fernanda Santos (@FernandaNYT), Brazilian #expat writer in US, keeps being asked, what's wrong w/ #Brazil? buff.ly/1U9Xa3Z..... 7 hours ago
- "Outfits that wouldn’t get a 2nd glance in New York, in LA seem radical." - domestic #expat Karley Sciortino: buff.ly/1UgA6DF..... 18 hours ago
We talk about:
- 302,634 hits