Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: June 4, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Expat women launch new edition of photography album on #Romania May 25, @RomaniaInsider buff.ly/2rziHk8… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 6 hours ago
- A salad w/ every meal + 11 more French eating habits American @ashleyhfleck, now #expat in #Africa, wants to adopt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 11 hours ago
- “There's a definite resilience amongst the people here.” Kiwi #expat in #Manchester via @NZStuff… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 16 hours ago
We talk about:
- 337,189 hits