Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- In his latest thriller *A Silent Death*, @authorpetermay, a France-based Scot, expands his boundaries to the Costa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 hour ago
- “ In less than 1,5 years I managed to get +8000 photos on my iPhone with the end result of having almost 64 gig mem… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 12 hours ago
- Having lived in the Middle East, #India & #Africa, Sarah Khan found herself drawn to Zanzibar, an island where thes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 17 hours ago
We talk about:
- 387,159 hits