Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: March 26, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Former #expat in #Hanoi & photographer @LoesHeerink is raising funds to publish a book of street vendor pix… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 45 minutes ago
- Canadian @pshore26 spent year in Provence studying pétanque & discovering Chagall; download 1st chapter of memoir… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 5 hours ago
- A chance to see our Location, Locution columnist in action! If you happen to be in SW France... twitter.com/TraceyWarr1/st…..... 7 hours ago
We talk about:
- 330,972 hits