Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: September 17, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- "If I lived in England, I’m not sure I’d be a writer." Displaced novelist @HarriSpringbett… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 1 hour ago
- This year's #NYC Dîner en Blanc, on terrace of Lincoln Center - originally founded by a #repat to #Paris in 1988!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 23 hours ago
- Living in France, @HarriSpringbett produces 1st novel, int'ved by @TraceyWarr1 thedisplacednation.com/2017/09/16/loc… https://t.co/cTXufQO1pE #expat..... 23 hours ago
We talk about:
- 346,583 hits