Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday (summer schedule) and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: August 27)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “Common sense is just useless” + more advice on #travel to #Japan, @marpagesTWL: buff.ly/2bglbI9 https://t.co/wK4O7aU8JL..... 9 hours ago
- “Frenchmen don’t organize dates ahead of time” + 9 other pointers on dating a Frenchman: buff.ly/2bvKo4M #expatlife..... 14 hours ago
- Counting Olympic gold: #travel writer @RickSteves tallies medals per capita, per dollar, accounting for GDP buff.ly/2bzFEZf..... 19 hours ago
We talk about:
- 311,603 hits