Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday (summer schedule) and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: July 31st)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “The cocktail parties, the flagged cars, the endless small talk” - what it's like to be a diplomat's wife @guardian: buff.ly/2a20uA7..... 2 hours ago
- RT @solotraveler: It's happening 1pm EST today. Join @LandLopers & me to chat all things England! Join in w/ your tips by following #OMGB..... 2 hours ago
- Alpha, Beta and Gamma cities, according to leading institute @GaWC via @spottedbylocals: buff.ly/2a20vE6 https://t.co/ppqqKK2aHQ..... 13 hours ago
We talk about:
- 308,749 hits