Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Travel back in time by visiting one of these 11 historic English pubs--they're centuries old but haven't undergone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 2 hours ago
- Out of this displaced world! The two brightest objects in our sky, Venus and the moon, will "kiss" in a rare celest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 13 hours ago
- “The 1st time I set foot in the war zone, a Ukrainian soldier chastely kissed my cheek before confiding he was exci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 18 hours ago
We talk about:
- 387,909 hits