Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- London's #afternoontea scene isn't what it used to be, with so many themed offerings, from a #MaryQuant version (to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 44 minutes ago
- “My little secret: indirim [sale] was the second word I learnt in Turkish”: displaced Brazilians Nat & Rob of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 11 hours ago
- “She had read *A Passage to India* and it shocked her. 'Were we, the English in India, really like...those righteou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 16 hours ago
We talk about:
- 382,784 hits