Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Thanks to Irish author Bram Stoker’s 1897 novel *Dracula*, there's no shortage of #Dracula enthusiasts. So where ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 hour ago
- "He had come to the city to mix with people not like him, & now he was suffering for this difference.” Jazz pianist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 12 hours ago
- Forced to flee their homeland of #Ghana, Seidu Mohammed & Razak Iyal embarked on separate odysseys thru the jungles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 17 hours ago
We talk about:
- 395,735 hits