Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every month and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: around February 7, 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- When she proposed a picnic with friends, did Brit #expat in #Paris @MessyNessyChic have any idea it would end up be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 2 hours ago
- “Culture has a massive effect on how we view ourselves & how we are perceived by others. The field now known as “cr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 5 hours ago
- New leader of Sinn Fein, Mary Lou McDonald, believes that turmoil over #Brexit could yield the holy grail of Irish… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 16 hours ago
We talk about:
- 357,870 hits