Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- More than a century ago, the British took the #Benin Bronzes during a brutal colonial campaign in West Africa. Call… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 2 hours ago
- Where are the world's most exceptional florists? @tmagazine provides a guide to the most exciting flower arrangers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 7 hours ago
- In *The Sea from Here*, Scottish artist @david_cass reached out to people around the world for photos of sea. Now h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 12 hours ago
We talk about:
- 405,118 hits