Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
- DISPLACED Q: In the words of The Clash, "Should I stay or should I go?"; When reality bites in your adopted country, are you more -- or less -- determined to stay as an expat?
- Why you can't help being jealous of new author and Parisian style guru Jennifer Scott
- RANDOM NOMAD: Maggie Eriksson, Displaced Californian in Sweden and Student of Swedish
Follow us on Twitter
- Sumatra, #Indonesia, is one of 2 places on earth that you can still see orangutans in the wild. But how to do so et… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 10 hours ago
- In her hybrid, creative nonfiction #memoir, *The Long Field*, @PamelaPetro2 “burrows deep into the Welsh countrysid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 15 hours ago
- Paris has a lot more to offer than the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre & Notre Dame. @passport_symph offers a list of 18 n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 20 hours ago
We talk about:
- 412,685 hits