Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: June 25, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Canadian author @DianneAscroft lives, eats, breathes, & writes, #Ireland, past and present thedisplacednation.com/2017/06/23/loc… https://t.co/McWVMe7mTZ..... 2 hours ago
- The Tuscan countryside is for la dolce vita--but does it also make for a chill yoga retreat? @NatGeoTravel… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 3 hours ago
- “Authors who #travel need never fear writer’s block.” @JH_Moncrieff via @thecreativepenn buff.ly/2t6L8ae… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 8 hours ago
We talk about:
- 339,665 hits