Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “At midnight on Pandemic Day, I went to the local grocery store w/ my housemate to pick up such essentials as gin,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 12 hours ago
- James Bond #ClapsForCarers + other good, surprising, and weird things that have happened around the world during th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 23 hours ago
- In search of #armchairtravel inspiration? @SmithsonianMag has compiled a list of 10 museums that have found new way… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 day ago
We talk about:
- 388,659 hits