Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- You can find the counterpoint in any discussion + 9 more telltale signs that you've gone "full Italian" - hey, if i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 1 hour ago
- When friends from your homeland or previous expat gigs visit your latest expat home, "you’re offered a reprieve fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 6 hours ago
- British soccer enthusiast Kai Rigby (he's from Birmingham, UK) has traveled the word collecting accents. His collec… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 11 hours ago
We talk about:
- 360,148 hits