Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- In *Long Live Latin: the pleasures of a useless language*, Nicola Cardini of @UniofOxford describes how Latin was a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 22 minutes ago
- Global nomad @LisaNiver went to Asia w/ her husband to start a new life (& a travel blog), only to return to her na… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
- RT @WorldofChinese Millions of Chinese will be unable to return home this Chinese New Year, many for the first time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 400,407 hits