Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @RachelPiehJones: Calling all TCKs and expats: Debriefing is a fancy way of saying “tell your story,” and it’s a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 2 hours ago
- As you #traveltheworld, is food one of your quests? To make sure you don't miss out, top #travelblogger Rachelle Lu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 4 hours ago
- Tho tulips are an import (Istanbul was first to cultivate them), Holland has owned this flower like no other. "For… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 387,809 hits