Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: February 26, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @DisplacedNation: Top 60 books for, by & about expats and other global creatives in 2016 (1/2) thedisplacednation.com/2017/02/25/top… https://t.co/zy9u…..... 1 hour ago
- Brooklyn-based photographer documents #Japan's idiosyncratic street styles, @nytimes buff.ly/2lipPNN https://t.co/e7vROUJ19q..... 2 hours ago
- Top 60 books for, by & about expats and other global creatives in 2016 (1/2)..... 3 hours ago
We talk about:
- 327,970 hits