Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: June 25, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Portraits of the people of #okinawa by @minoritynomad buff.ly/2tiIeix ht @LolaAkinmade #PHOTOS https://t.co/8cAcVwq3VN..... 10 hours ago
- Need a book for the vacay? Check out displaced writer Frankie Thompson (@asthebirdflies)'s list… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 15 hours ago
- Muriel Demarcus (@FrenchYumMummy), French #expat in #London, on how a French woman can love & be in love at any age… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 20 hours ago
We talk about:
- 339,910 hits