Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: October 9)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Kenyan author @cikucheru recounts visa difficulties of being an #expat or traveler in the West, @qz:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…..... 1 hour ago
- Expat writer @ShannonYoungHK takes a break and gains some perspective: buff.ly/2dzbVAZ https://t.co/RxVyTUVidz #expat #amwriting..... 6 hours ago
- US presidential race causes tension between #expat retirees & locals in Mexican town: buff.ly/2di9pBl… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 315,330 hits