Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “Sometimes at night when I lie in my bed haunted by the silence of the city streets I am convinced that I am a viol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 3 hours ago
- RT @elissawashuta Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious trip to the grocery store?..... 5 hours ago
- “My tourist visa is set to expire in a few weeks....W/ the coronavirus situation changing so rapidly, I’m not even… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 388,676 hits