Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- The story of a family (he's English, she grew up in Bavaria) who left #London behind for a new life in #Provence ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 2 hours ago
- Noto, a cash-strapped fishing town in #Japan, used $228K earmarked for #COVID relief on a giant squid statue, in ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 13 hours ago
- In Sigiriya, #SriLanka, eating kottu in a restaurant, @nomadicmatt noticed a scene outside he'd witnessed too many… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 18 hours ago
We talk about:
- 409,885 hits