Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- UK-based photographer @_ashjames spent months travelling thru #Australia & #NewZealand, photographing the coastline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 55 minutes ago
- New York-based Parisian artist Camille Henrot’s 2013 video-art masterpiece, “Grosse Fatigue” (“Major Exhaustion”),… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
- The latest in Yorkshire-based Angela Wren’s Jacques Forêt mystery series is *Messandrierre*. Her books are set in F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 10 hours ago
We talk about:
- 391,671 hits