Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Out of this displaced world! In honor of #NationalAerospaceWeek, @hotelsdotcom announced its goal of becoming the f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 6 hours ago
- In his memoir *Hitchhiking to Hong Kong*, Thomas Gorman recounts the experiences he encountered while running a pub… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 11 hours ago
- "As so often in Italy, the stories came to find me: @Tombenjaminsays on how he came to live full-time in #Bologna &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 16 hours ago
We talk about:
- 394,336 hits