Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every two to three weeks and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: November 26, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Italian-New Zealander #expat in #Beijing Marco Costantini is the founder of Black White Filter, a new online guide… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 3 hours ago
- "No one else does turkey like we do," says Salvadorian #expat in US Eugenia George - look at her recipe and we thin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 8 hours ago
- "When you’ve moved and moved and moved, you really want to feel that you belong somewhere." Serial #expat & global… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 13 hours ago
We talk about:
- 350,650 hits