Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: October 9)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- The adventure of having a sari remade into a dress & skirt - by a custom tailor in Hong Kong, @Susan_BK… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…..... 4 hours ago
- “The fight continues to save green space in the neighborhoods of Nairobi,” observes American #expat @DeniseGordon7… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…..... 9 hours ago
- RT @ExpatGenius: To cope with the transition back to your native land, consider #vlogging buff.ly/2dcyYTa https://t.co/UXCY8bU1ft..... 11 hours ago
We talk about:
- 315,043 hits