Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: June 4, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Can drinking #icewine from #Canada help save the planet? Why not give it a try? @EpicureCulture… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 10 hours ago
- "Bring out your worst and we'll bring out our best": a Mancunian #expat in Australia responds to #ManchesterBombing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 15 hours ago
- She found Vienna "dead"--find out where else Alex Schnee (@genyvoyager) has no desire to return to… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 20 hours ago
We talk about:
- 337,283 hits