Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: April 23, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “You’re still on that computer? It’s a beautiful day!” Annoying things people say to a #digitalnomad, @GlobalGoose… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 2 hours ago
- “A month after the attempted coup, I left #Turkey”: #expat author @goreme1990 is making new home in Portugal… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 7 hours ago
- Eating lunch at your desk + 12 other things foreigners do that make French people feel awkward, @TriggRose… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 10 hours ago
We talk about:
- 334,384 hits