Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: February 26, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “We left Sydney in mid-1998 when we moved to Abu Dhabi” - & now they've been abroad 18 years! @gran_tourismo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 8 hours ago
- 4 out of 5 British #expats fear they will lose right to live abroad after #Brexit, poll shows, @Independent… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 13 hours ago
- “You have a typically Polish handwriting” - hm, is handwriting cultural? @TheEuropeanMama buff.ly/2m8s83i https://t.co/ooPsauNQ8I..... 18 hours ago
We talk about:
- 327,325 hits