Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: February 26, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Most #expats in #Japan feel its health care system is better than that in their home countries, @japantimes… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 3 hours ago
- “You need to be excited about your partner’s differences!” @carmenringny delivers advice on mixed-culture marriage:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 8 hours ago
- Only 2 yrs in #Istanbul, Norwegian #expat @naturabyanne has successful healthy snack business, @DailySabah… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 13 hours ago
We talk about:
- 327,596 hits