Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: June 4, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- When @Frommers guides 1st launched 60 yrs ago, no one had heard of these 10 current hotspots… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 5 hours ago
- How well do you know your Indian food? Can you explain the difference between butter chicken & chicken tikka masala… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…..... 10 hours ago
- For #ATCK & repeat #expat Doreen Brett, Holland has provided chance to "detox" after #London buff.ly/2rgFKzl https://t.co/Ph8xwQsDFo..... 12 hours ago
We talk about:
- 337,609 hits