Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made;
* an Alice in Wonderland interlude; &
* the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW.
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Pizza, the most Italian of foods--then why are so many pizzaioli in Italy Egyptian? @qz: buff.ly/1rKlvYa https://t.co/mtLq4bRPK7..... 3 hours ago
- “How dare they bloody amble!” + 4 other clichéd complaints made by Londoners about outsiders: buff.ly/1YYEfNG..... 6 hours ago
- Displaced Dispatch Weekly Brief—Happy trailing spouses, displaced barbecue + influential expat relations - eepurl.com/bY-2eL..... 11 hours ago
We talk about:
- 299,599 hits