Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- "Suddenly left with no reason to stay in New York and increasingly alienated from her friends and colleagues, our u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 hour ago
- RT @miblogestublog Why is Mexican breakfast more expensive than non-Mexican breakfast? 🤔 https://t.co/rxHb3tvcrG..... 3 hours ago
- “The Feira do Livro is on, and I am here, pandemic be damned”: American writer Michael Washburn’s discoveries at th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 4 hours ago
We talk about:
- 394,661 hits