Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every two to three weeks and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: November 26, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- London scrapped plan to build one garden bridge over River Thames earlier this year; and now Paris set to build THR… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 2 hours ago
- Japanese train line issues official apology this week for leaving a station 20 seconds EARLY: "No, not minutes, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 12 hours ago
- Gosh, before you go shopping in #Kathmandu or Pokhara, in #Nepal, make sure you know your pashmina from your pashmi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 17 hours ago
We talk about:
- 350,606 hits