Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox every two to three weeks and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: October 15, 2017)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Displaced Dispatch Biweekly Brief—(Un)translatable humo(u)r, biking for love + Berlin a... - mailchi.mp/7d9646a649c7/d…..... 15 minutes ago
- Read children's books + 6 more unorthodox ways to practice a foreign language, @lingholic buff.ly/2xWoxuE https://t.co/wWBIPMvccb..... 6 hours ago
- An #expat in #NewYorkCity since 1992, photographer Hiroyuki Ito rediscovers his native #Japan, @NYTStyles… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 11 hours ago
We talk about:
- 348,829 hits