Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- On a journey through #Turkey spanning 3 provinces—from #Istanbul to the seaside city of #izmir to the Black Sea Hig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 46 minutes ago
- In convo w/ @amanpour, actor-turned-food-show-host Stanley Tucci describes his “very emotional” time in Calabria, h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
- “Gin and rhubarb are a match made in heaven,” says Lindsay Radcliffe, founder of The Feast. She shares her recipe f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 8 hours ago
We talk about:Acquired tastes Alice in Wonderland ATCK Australia China Crosscultural marriage Europe Expat novelists Fiction Writers France Gothic tales It's Fiction! It's Food! Japan London Memoir | Travel | Food Writers Pot Luck Strange sightings TCK Third Culture Kid Travel yarn UK USA What a Displaced World Writers we love
- 422,935 hits