Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- You can get a seat on the train (since no one is going to work!) + 25 other things that happen in France EVERY summ… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 1 hour ago
- How do you conjure up a feeling of home when living abroad, or traveling for a long period? NYC-based #rtw traveler… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 7 hours ago
- Author Juan Martinez returns to his homeland, #Colombia, after living in #Germany for 8+ years. He ponders how the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 10 hours ago
We talk about:
- 360,033 hits