Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “Heading back to a westernised country after an extended period of time in #China was as big a culture shock as arr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 2 hours ago
- Britain has gotten some bad press of late due to #BrexitShambles, but Zoe Dawes (@quirkytraveller) has produced 5 r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 7 hours ago
- Happy #WorldPenguinDay! Did you know the first published account of penguins, by Ferdinand Magellan, called them "s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 10 hours ago
We talk about:
- 377,393 hits