Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every other Sunday (summer schedule) and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (NEXT ISSUE: September 25)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “If all else fails….I’ll just look at life through rosé coloured glasses!” @CanExpatMom on #expatlife in the #Congo… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…..... 1 hour ago
- “If French onion soup and cheese fondue are on the menu in summer, the place is a tourist trap” - @RickSteves:… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…..... 4 hours ago
- Displaced Dispatch Biweekly Brief—9/11 memories, the glamour of strangeness + gourmet black pud... - eepurl.com/cffv0D..... 7 hours ago
We talk about:
- 314,735 hits