Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Kathleen Evans (@katsjourney), American #expat in #CostaRica, wanted to be a photographer when she grew up, only he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 week ago
- “Chinese millennials are well traveled, exposed to international culture and may not agree that western nations rep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 week ago
- Manchester, UK-based Ugandan writer Jennifer Nansubuga Makumbi is working on collection of short stories about Ugan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 week ago
We talk about:
- 368,926 hits