Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- RT @martyrmade In a year, let alone 10 or 30 years, almost every moment spent following the news will turn out to h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 44 minutes ago
- Reads of @atlasobscura shared 13 of their favorite botanical gardens in the world, all of which qualify as "self-co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 4 hours ago
- RT @ReutersAsia Vaccinated but stuck: Indians await WHO nod for homegrown shot to travel abroad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
We talk about:
- 411,213 hits