Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- "Dear America, we too have seen red skies in Australia and we can tell you what happens next – we’re almost a year… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 57 minutes ago
- In her new novel, Anukrti Upadhyay (@anukrti_U) “joins” the two worlds of #India and #Japan—"it's a move that is st… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
- RT @nytimestravel Updated: A state-by-state summary of current restrictions in the United States for leisure travel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 7 hours ago
We talk about:
- 394,362 hits