Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Hippos, leeches & rhinos, oh my! Sherry Shahan sits on a California beach reading Redmond O'Hanlon’s 1984 classic t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
- British-born Berlin-based German-to-English translator & editor @KatyDerbyshire talks to Paul Sullivan of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 10 hours ago
- RT @theblackexpat Review: "The ABC Travel Green Book is an ambitious,updated homage to Victor Hugo Green’s historic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 11 hours ago
We talk about:
- 399,877 hits