Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- “To say ‘my’ in Korean language is almost egocentric,” Seoul-based journo Ann Babe (@ann_e_babe) discovered in her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
- Music is the food of love for American classical cellist Alisa Weilerstein & her husband, Venezualan conductor Rafa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 10 hours ago
- New research: Spending 2+ hours in nature a week–whether that be sitting on a bench at your local park or taking a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 15 hours ago
We talk about:
- 379,581 hits