Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Singapore has been ranked the most liveable city for #expatriates from other Asian countries for the 15th year runn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 7 hours ago
- “I felt like Alice in Wonderland, as I explored the labyrinthine gardens of the Parker Hotel. I came across a giant… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 12 hours ago
- Is @Twitter going global with its addition of a "pinched fingers" emoji to its #emoji2020? Could anything be more I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 17 hours ago
We talk about:
- 387,713 hits