Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- When American @bryan_lufkin was an #expat in countryside of #Japan 10 years ago, he was struck by how few non-Japan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 2 hours ago
- San Francisco-based photographer Beth Moon traveled across US, Europe, Asia, Middle East & Africa in search of anci… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 7 hours ago
- ATTN all those who love books – fiction, travelogues, guides & #memoirs – w/ a strong sense of place & writing:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 12 hours ago
We talk about:
- 372,545 hits