Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Sometimes you feel like a stranger in the place you're from. But what if you were to visit a foreign country & real… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 4 hours ago
- “After coming back from NYC, I had a craving for one of my favorite street snacks—roasted chestnuts. Every corner s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 9 hours ago
- Some of the happiest people who move to the U.S. for work live in #MiamiFL according to the annual #expat insider s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 14 hours ago
We talk about:
- 385,593 hits